Archive for June 19, 2014
An average person’s thought process when buying a car:
1. Buy new, buy used, or lease? I’m really glad that there are multiple options so I can pick whichever I like best.
2. Well, I Googled what to look for when buying a car, and I think I’m pretty prepared.
3. I think I’ll go look at some cars now.
4. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OPTIONS I AM SO STRESSED OUT HELP
It’s completely okay if you don’t know what to look for when buying a car; we’re just going to throw out some facts about new car sales that may or may not have you running out to your local car dealers because you suddenly know what you want to look at. No promises, though.
- Lower Interest Rates Financing a new car in the US typically involves a lower interest rate than financing a us
So you’re finally looking into buying a car and you’re kind of really freaking out because you need to make some big decisions ASAP but you don’t know what to do. In retrospect, you probably should have replaced your old car after the emergency alarm system began experimenting with new sounds every time you slammed the door just a little too hard. There’s also the issue of the trunk latch not working and currently being taped shut with duct tape. Oh, and the air conditioning stopped working last week just in time for summer, but it’s kind of alright because two windows are permanently stuck open…
But the truth is, you’re strapped for cash right now and you’ve accepted that you probably always will be. Generally you’ve decided that eating actual food is more important than having an air conditioned car but t