Archive for June, 2018
You have spent your time living from one small paycheck to another paycheck. Time eating at home, instead of at upscale restaurants. Times when you drove a used car that spent more time in the shop than on the road.
Today, however, you are enjoying a different kind of life. In fact, the local power sport dealers all know you by first name. In fact, your wife jokes that the new Can Am Spyder dealer in town has you on speed dial! The fact that you already have two different Can Am Spyder dealers have each sold you a model makes the new guy think that he should have a chance as well.
On the land and on the water, you are living the kind of life that you could have only dreamed of back in those college days. With three kids of your own, you want them to value the money that they earn themselves, but y
You’ve protected your boat during the winter and prepped it for spring. With summer around the corner, now’s the time to gear up your boat for the summer rush.
But what exactly does your boat need for summer that you haven’t already gotten for it in spring? As it turns out, your boat needs quite a few things.
5 Summer Accessories To Take Your Boat To the Next Level
Summer is the number one season when it comes to boating. The weather’s hot, the water’s cool, and the sun is out for longer.
That said, there are five key accessories your boat needs to make this season a true summer of fun.
- A marine audio system. Motorcycle stereos aren’t the only audio systems to boost your summer fun. Marine audio systems can turn a day on the water into a real party. Think about installing your own audio system to make your boat the envy of everyone on the water.
- A wax coat. A wax coat is as important for boats as it is for cars. For vehicles, owners apply wax coats twice a year to protect the finish from contaminants. Your boat’s finish deals with contaminants like algae and UV damage. Give your boat a regular waxing this summer to help it glide through the water.
- A marine canvas. A canvas does more than protect your boat from the rain. It also protects it from loose debris during summer thunderstorms and curious gulls. Protect your boat with a marine canvas this summer whenever you’re not on the water.
- Navigational lights. You’re more likely to spend time on the water after dark during the summer. That said, it’s the law to use navigational lights after dark. These lights protect your boat and those around you from accidental collisions.
- A tune-up. A boating party can turn into a disaster when your boat fails on the water. If you haven’t had a tune-up yet this spring, get one this summer. Summer is the high-time of boating and a tune-up can only do you good.
Chronos Specialty Auto Works has all the marine and car accessories you need to make you the envy of everyone on the road or water.