Archive for November 10, 2018
According to the 2015 Used Vehicle Market Report, there were 38.3 million used-vehicle sales industrywide, the best tally in eight years. Between private-party and dealership sales, nearly 40 million used cars change hands every single year.
The average vehicle will likely have three owners in its lifetime. In general, there are many benefits to buying a used car which include:
- Lower price tags due to depreciation
- Avoiding the state sales tax often applied to new cars
- Getting all the newest features of a new car for less money
- Avoiding paying extra fees that come with buying a new vehicle
When it comes to buying a used car or pre-owned car, it’s important to do your homework there too. Whether you’re buying from dealers of pre-owned vehicles at a used car dealership or dealing with a private seller, here are some steps to take when trying to find the right pre-owned vehicle.
- Choose the right vehicle: presu