An average person’s thought process when buying a car:
1. Buy new, buy used, or lease? I’m really glad that there are multiple options so I can pick whichever I like best.
2. Well, I Googled what to look for when buying a car, and I think I’m pretty prepared.
3. I think I’ll go look at some cars now.
4. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OPTIONS I AM SO STRESSED OUT HELP
It’s completely okay if you don’t know what to look for when buying a car; we’re just going to throw out some facts about new car sales that may or may not have you running out to your local car dealers because you suddenly know what you want to look at. No promises, though.
- Lower Interest Rates Financing a new car in the US typically involves a lower interest rate than financing a us