What Are the Sports That Your Family Likes Most When You Vacation?
You have spent your time living from one small paycheck to another paycheck. Time eating at home, instead of at upscale restaurants. Times when you drove a used car that spent more time in the shop than on the road.
Today, however, you are enjoying a different kind of life. In fact, the local power sport dealers all know you by first name. In fact, your wife jokes that the new Can Am Spyder dealer in town has you on speed dial! The fact that you already have two different Can Am Spyder dealers have each sold you a model makes the new guy think that he should have a chance as well.
On the land and on the water, you are living the kind of life that you could have only dreamed of back in those college days. With three kids of your own, you want them to value the money that they earn themselves, but you also want to make sure that you have plenty to keep everyone entertained when it comes to weekends at the lake or winter vacations in the mountains. You have collected quite a few toys in your life, but the adventure sports vehicles that you have are some of your favorites.
Recreational Sports Vehicles Provide a Sense of Adventure During Many Vacations and Family Trips
There are many times in our lives when we need to pinch pennies and worry about making it from paycheck to paycheck. When you reach that time in your life, however, when you are able to hold your own financially, it is fun to be able to buy the cars, as well as other power sport vehicles. Consider some of these facts and figures about the industry that provides many ways to make sure that people with the cash to spend have plenty of ways to enjoy themselves, both on land and on the water:
- Honda sold 17 million motorcycles worldwide in the 2016 fiscal year, with as many as 308,000 sold to motorcycle shoppers in North America.
- 47 is the median age of the typical motorcycle owner.
- Consumers in the U.S. purchase as many as 500,000 motorcycles a year.
- In 2017, 13.4% of the U.S. population participated in water sports.
- Up from 6% in 1990 and 10% in 2009, women represented 14% of all motorcycle owners in the year 2014.
- The number of people who said they live in a household that own an ATV in the U.S. amounted to 10.5 million in the spring of 2017.
Whether you are looking for a new motorcycle or you just want to browse through the show room of the local Can Am Spyder dealership, it is important to make sure that you find a way to enjoy the opportunity that you have with your new found income.