January 18, 2017January 18, 2017 0 Comments
5 Tips for Generating More Auto Financing Leads
Every year, interest in auto financing generate $98 billion in revenue. The interest rates on car loans is lower than for other lending. It averages about 4.16%. At least 74% of all car buyers rely on financing to help them buy a new or used car. If you run a car dealership, you may be interested in generating new auto finance leads. These tips should help you do that.
- You have to include information in detail about your auto loans on your website. Your website should be professionally written and have all of the information that people need. You will increase your auto finance leads by having a website that would be car buyers can use as a resource. When your website is useful for your visitors, you will have more of them come. You should put information about the price of the cars you sell, the kinds of insurance that are available and how much that costs and what kinds of car loans you are offering and what is out there.
- Contract with a variety of lenders. When car dealerships have relationships with a larger number of car loan lenders will generate a higher number of auto financing leads. Once you have been successful in developing relationships with a variety of lenders, you can do a better job helping would be car buyers who have problems with their credit ratings and scores. There are a lot of people out there who have not yet bounced back from the last recession. Being able to increase your subprime auto finance leads or bad credit auto leads can really help your bottom line. You can develop some real loyalty among car buyers whose credit is not great and that may lead to multiple sales down the line.
- Provide great customer service. You need to have staff that are dedicated solely to delivering fist rate customer service to the people who visit your website and your dealership. Good customer service is one of the best way to generate any kind of sales and auto financing leads are no different. A lot of research has been done on how customer satisfaction relates to companies’ profit margin. When people are unhappy with the service they receive from a business, they tell everyone about it and it can be very bad for the reputation and the bottom line of the business that is the subject of the complaints. There will be questions that are not addressed on your website. You need to have a team of customer service professionals who will bend over backwards to help your customers and prospective customers get the information they need to make decisions about car loans and what they need to do to buy a car.
- Make the most of your social media channels. There are a lot of things that you can do with your social media channels to generate more auto financing leads. Right now this is one of the best ways for businesses to rase awareness of a brand and to promote the goods and services that are provided by a company. There are a lot of ways to do this. Use your SnapChat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. All of these channels have different audiences and require a different approach but they can all help you get your message across to new people and to interact with existing customers. You can use photos of your business, success stories from your customers and tips and advice from your staff.
- You should use that to provide customer service as well. You customer service team should be prepared to answer questions and respond to comments on your social media channels. While it is true that most people prefer to get their customer service questions answered on the phone, not everyone wants to deal with companies that way. They may email, Tweet and send Facebook messages. You will do yourself a lot of good and help your staff generate auto finance leads by being responsive across a number of platforms.
Todays car dealerships have a lot of options for how to spread the word about their work, their products and their business. These tips can help you grow your business.